Friday, March 24th, 2017
Principal's 100: Ella Cobb, Nicole Lovelace, Tallia Davis, Nick Saak, Tevis Forrest, Sylwoolfe Salerno, Caitlin George, Will Schoue, Dakota Kelly, Nadine Thomas, Evan Abercrombie, Lindsey Brooks, Brittany Caldwell, Trenton Clard, Nita Hadden, Josi Holtzclaw, Dakota Kelly, Shelbi Phillips & Kelsey Koch
Week 3: March 21st-24th
Grade Level Tardy Challenge- The class with the lowest number of tardies for the entire week will win a treat.
Week 4: March 28th-31st
Grade Level Minor Challenge- The class with the lowest number of minors for the entire week will win a treat.
MARCH MADNESS TRIFECTA
One Student Will Win $20 Cash
To be entered in the drawing you must have:
100% Attendance for the entire month
No Minors for the entire month
No Tardies for the entire month
Million Page Challenge Update as of 03/02/17:
8th grade: 135,235 pages, 7th grade: 140,740 pages, 6th grade: 154,729 pages & Teachers/Staff: 63,915 pages for a
Grand Total of: 494,619.
- Today - Track Meet @ home 4:15pm.
- Friday, March 24th - Middle School Lock-In - 7pm -7am.
- Thursday, March 30th - Track Meet @ Winfield 4pm. Bus will leave @ 2:10pm.
- The Mark Twain & Truman book nominee contest will end Friday, April 21st with the drawing happening on or around Friday, April 28th. So far there are only 4 students that have read 12 books so the odds are pretty good to win that prize. There are a few others that are not far off from being in that drawing so don't quit yet! If you have read one of the nominees from this year and used it in your Language Arts Class please make sure that you bring me a note from your teacher so it counts - otherwise there are two different types of quizzes in Google Classroom.
- Last year's Yearbooks are still on sale and you may also purchase 2016-2017 yearbook too.